There is no regular rake system. It is replaced by 3 types of the commission:
- 10% commission from the buy-in when you enter a table (calculated in chips: 1000 chips is approximately $1);
- 5% commission from the win when the table closes;
- 10% commission from the win during the cashout.
10% commission from the buy-in. This commission is displayed when you sit at the table or buy chips. It is counted in game chips (not in yuan). For example, with 10,000 chips buy-in the commission will be 1,000 chips, which is around $1. Following that, the game is counted in yuan.
5% commission from the difference between the buy-in and the final sum at the closing of the table. For example:
- You joined the table with 10,000 chips and left with 20,000. The commission will be 500 ( 5% of your winnings ).
- You joined the table with 10,000 chips, left with 8,000. No commission, because you didn't win.
- You joined the table with 10,000 chips, bought additional 20,000 chips, left with 25,000. No commission, because you didn't win.